The following is a breakdown of fees and services to be provided by Sheri Jolly for the startup of a Dental Practice in Ohio. The fees explained are for the time and services provided by Sheri Jolly. They do not include outside expenses for fee schedule surveys, new service agreement fees with vendors, marketing campaign costs, or the purchase of equipment or supplies.
Initial 90 day Practice Setup Project:
– Coordination of construction/ contractor management
– Fee schedule establishment
– PPO Credentials with major carriers (takes up to 90 days): Medicaid set up, Ohio MCD, Caresource, Molina, and any other local applicable carrier.
– Establishment of hospital or surgery center agreement for new practice
– Input fees and payment schedules in your practice management system
– Establish electronic claim submission service
– Set up policy & procedure book
– Set up employee manual
– Positional agreement documents/ job descriptions
– Account set up with Labs and vendors
– Set up Electronic payment & direct deposit
– 8 hours of new staff training
– Marketing campaign for practice opening
Total Cost – $5000.00
The estimated time frame for a practice setup project is 90 days depending on response time of insurance carriers and contractors.
Payment Schedule: **A down payment of $1000.00 is due to start the project. Monthly payments of $1000.00 are required during the project and the remaining balance of $1000.00 to be paid upon completion of the set up project.
After the initial practice setup and 90 day period, Sheri can provide staff training, insurance and patient billing, and general consulting services.
See the Continuing Services page for more detail.